Role/Responsibilities: This position involves working closely with clients and account executives that are responsible for managing large printed media campaigns through the support of project coordination and planning.
Reports to: Director Operations
- Approach your job and team with a positive attitude. Work in a team environment.Order entry documentation-Job tickets/change orders.
- Create good relationships with printers and learn their specifications.
- Manage templates that produce budgets/estimates (Estimate worksheets for printed projects). Complete project scope documents and organize the changes that follow the project scope. Maintain directories of all stakeholders in the process.
- Create and manage work orders & shipping forms for all printed materials.
- Track the shipping and delivery of all printed materials.
- Request, collect and manage printer’s quotes and project estimates.
- Possess interpersonal skills to interface with a variety of levels of management.
- Post project assessment and metrics collection and reporting.
- Approach your job in a “proactive process manner” to achieve workflow improvements related to QTP. (Quality, Time & Price)
- Project initiation through the collection of all required information and data entry into various systems, management of project spreadsheets.
- Preparation of a project plan and communication of status updates to all stakeholders.
- Project tracking and measurement of timelines and key stages in the workflow.
- Work within the established workflow parameters.
- Attend daily production & planning meetings.
- Coordinate delivery of files to client and printer.
- Close and prepare jobs for billing.
- Constant assessment of client challenges to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Ongoing assessment of any new application updates and technology that may improve the information workflow.
- Recommend innovations to help with QTP. (Quality, Time & Price)
- Seek continuous education for growth/knowledge.
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com