If you’d like to submit your resume/CV for consideration, please email it to email@example.com
Personal Attributes and Characteristics
- This position is located onsite at a large CPG in Atlanta and plays a key role in our clients packaging commercialization process. This position requires knowledge and proficiency in packaging execution workflows.
- Teamwork, process mentality and emphasis on time and quality are essential.
- Project management skills to track and manage large volumes of artwork to tight deadlines.
- Very good communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- Have a sense of urgency and passion for the business.
- Be assertive and can push the process and others as needed in the interest of the client.
- Motivated self starter capable of working independently to meet client expectations as well as works well in a team environment
- Have the objective judgment and decisiveness to find solutions, think clearly, and make timely decisions.
- Consistently strive to focus on the client.
- Proficiency in providing written direction for digital Artwork / Mechanical development.
- Demonstrating knowledge of artwork requirements for prepress and Flexo, Offset, and Gravure packaging printing.
- Proficiency with electronic workflows - understanding of job routing and processing. Ability to comprehend and communicate printer specs and other standard packaging requirements.
- Approach your job in a “proactive process manner” to achieve workflow improvements related to QTP. (Quality, Time, & Price).
- Approach your job and Team with a positive attitude.
- Project management – communication of project scope and schedule to management and production to ensure alignment with client expectations. Follow up on project milestones to ensure project is progressing according to plan.
- Ensure artwork specifications provided by the client align with the scope of the project to ensure clear communication of QTP.
- Identifying challenges with each job and work with various departments to create action steps prior to production.
- Obtain & organize complete projects and prepare information with printer specifications for production.
- Obtain appropriate proof approvals from customer.
- Schedule and track jobs to ensure that deadlines are being met on all aspects of the project.
- Record PPT information on work in process to identify process gaps and opportunity for improvement.
- Coordinate delivery of files to client and printer.
- Checks all materials and proofs prior to being issued to customers to ensure accuracy and accordance with internal quality assurance standards.
- Internal and External Client Communication
- Participates in client planning and scheduling meetings as required.
- Ensures any customer concerns or issues are addressed by advising management and following up as necessary.
- Experience with multiple Mac/PC applications:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Working knowledge of Acrobat Pro is required
- Knowledge of Adobe CS is a plus
Direct Report: Director of Operations
Education: College Degree Preferred
Career Level: Experienced (NonManager)
Job Type: Full Time / Salary
Job Location: Atlanta, GA